Snap-n-SlideÂ® Shelf, wall-mounted, 24"W x 15"D, rolled frontedge, 1-1/2"H up-turn on sides & rear, stainless steel wall brackets mount to wall studs (no wall backing required), 90 lbs. weight capacity, 16/430 stainless steel construction, NSF (FLYER)
- Eagle Snap-n-Slide® Wall Shelf with Rolled Front Edge
- Unit constructed of 16/430, 16/304, or 14/304 stainless steel.
- Front rolled edge with 1-1/2" upturn on rear and ends.
- Stainless steel wall brackets are shipped loose for mounting directly to wall studs.
- Design and Construction Features:
- Brackets can be mounted to studs—no wall backing required.
- Heavy gauge stainless steel construction.
- 1-1/2" (38mm) upturn on rear and ends of shelf.
- Models available with 1-1/2" (38mm) rolled front edge or 1-3/4" (45mm) “V” marine edge on shelf.
- 12" and 15" (305 and 381mm) widths available.
- Lengths available range from 24? to 72? (610 to 1829mm).
- No tools required to attach shelf to wall brackets.
- Manufacturer: Eagle Group
- Model: SWS1524-16/4-X
- Length: 24"
- Depth: 15"
- Shipping Weight: 17 lbs.
One year factory limited parts warranty