Portable Hot Food Table, electric, open base, 66"W, (4) 12" x 20" (dry) wells, infinite controls, 430 stainless steel top & body, 8"D polyethylene cutting board mounted on drop brackets, stainless steel adjustable undershelf & tubular legs, push bar, (4) 4" casters, 3.0 kW, 240v/60/1-ph, 12.5 amps, cord, NEMA 6-20P, NSF, cULus
- Table body and top are constructed of highly polished 22 gauge 430 series stain less steel.
- Top features die stamped beaded openings measuring 12-3?32" x 20-3?32" .
- A poly cutting board, 8" wide and 1/2" thick, is mounted on drop brackets located on control side of unit, allowing movement through standard doorway.
- Legs are 1-5/8" tubing fitted with 4" diameter NSF certified ball-bearing casters.
- All models are 30-1?22" wide and 34" high.
- Units feature 1" -wide push bar attached to the end panel at operator’s right
- Heat compartments
- Each heat compartment is 8" deep and lined with 22 gauge galvanized steel.
- Each compartment is insulated on all four sides and bottom with 1" thick fiberglass or equal.
- Individual infinite controls offer high and low selections along with eight other temperature settings.
- Each compartment is fitted with a 500-watt or 750-watt tubular element above the insulated bottom. 500-watt element is standard on units wired for 110-120 volts 750- watt element is standard for units wired for 220-240 volts.
- Indicator light remains on continuously while control is in “ON” position.
- A six-foot cord with plug extends from the bottom of the right hand control side as standard equipment.
- Manufacturer: Eagle
- Model: SPDHT4-240
- Length: 66"
- Width: 30-1/2"
- Height: 34"
- Shipping Weight: 162 lbs.
1 year limited parts and labor warranty