Sealed Well Hot Food Table, electric, open base, 63-1/2"W x 32-1/4"D x 35-1/2"H, wet or dry operation, (4) 12" x 20" stainless steel sealed wells, individual infinite controls, (4) 3/4" drains, drain manifold with valve, includes removable 8"D polyethylene cutting board, stainless steel dish shelf, & adjustable stainless steel undershelf, 20/430 highly polished stainless steel top & body, 1-5/8" diameter stainless steel tubular legs, adjustable stainless steel bullet feet, 3800 watts, 240v/60/1-ph, 15.8 amps, NEMA 6-20P, NSF, cULus (FLYER)
- Table body and top are constructed of highly polished 20 gauge 430 series stainless steel.
- An adjustable heavy gauge type 430 stainless steel undershelf with gussets, stainless steel dish shelf, and a removable poly cutting board are provided.
- Legs are 1-5?8" diameter, type 304 stainless steel with stainless steel gussets.
- Stationary units feature non-marking stainless steel adjustable bullet feet, which adjust unit height from 34-1?2" to 35-1?2".
- Portable units include 4?-diameter NSF-approved ball-bearing swivel casters (two with brake), and push bar attached to end panel at operator’s right. 3" height.
- Individual infinite controls offer high and low selections along with eight other temperature settings.
- Indicator light remains on continuously while control is in “ON” position.
- Heat compartments
- One-piece deep-drawn 304 stainless steel with all corners fully coved.
- A 3?4? diameter drain with strainers is located in each well and attached to a common copper manifold for ease of draining or filling wells.
- Heating element
- A 120-volt/750-watt, 208-volt/712-watt, or 240-volt/ 950-watt tubular heating element is secured to the underside of each well.
- A six-foot cord with plug extends from the bottom of the righthand control side as standard equipment.
- Manufacturer: Eagle Group
- Model: SHT4-240-X
- Length: 63-1/2"
- Height: 34"
- Shipping Weight: 162 lbs.
One year limited warranty standard