Hot Food Table, natural gas, open base, 33"W, (2) 12" x 20" (dry) wells with burner controls in recessed panel, stainless steel top, 8"D polyethylene cutting board, stainless steel undershelf & tubular legs, adjustable feet, 7,000 BTU, cULus, NSF (must be used with Eagle Group Spillage Pans #302027 or #304141)
- Individual controls for peak performance
- High-output jet burners for efficient operation
- AGA and NSF certified
- Adaptable for wet application
- Recessed controls for improved protection and safety
- Body and top constructed of highly polished 22 gauge 430 series stainless steel
- Top features die-stamped beaded openings measuring 12 3/32" x 20 3/32"
- A poly cutting board 8" wide and 1/2" thick is mounted on stainless steel
- brackets located on control side of unit
- Legs are 1 5/8" tubing fitted with non-marking plastic feet
- Under each top opening is a heat compartment with a die-stamped 8" deep, heavy gauge galvanized liner
- Each compartment is insulated on all four sides and bottom with 1" thick fiberglass, or equal, having a thermal conductivity of 0.27 or less
- Gas heat units – Each compartment features an individual burner rated at 3,500 BTU designed for use with natural gas or propane gas as specified Each burner is controlled by a High-Medium-Low adjustable gas valve with adjustable pilot light
- A removable galvanized steel radiation plate is also provided in each compartment and a gas pressure regulator is furnished with all units
- Manufacturer: Eagle
- Model: SHT2-NG
- Depth: 30 1/2"
- Width: 33"
- Height: 34"
- Shipping Weight: 97 lbs.
One year limited warranty (USA)