Starter Shelving Unit, 4-tier, 72"W x 18"D x 74"H, wire shelves with patented QuadTrussÂ® design, (4) 74"H posts, chrome-plated finish, KD, NSF
- Design and Construction Features
- Patented QuadTruss® design makes Eagle shelves up to 25% stronger and provides a retaining ledge for increased storage stability and product retention.
- Assembly — Numerically calibrated grooved posts, tapered plastic split sleeves and shelf collars combine to make shelving assembly a simple two-step exercise: 1) snap the split sleeves onto a post over the number of your choice and 2) slide a shelf collar over the split sleeves. A positive lock between shelf and post is created without the use of
- any tools.
- Open-wire construction promotes higher visibility, allows light to pass through the shelves, permits greater air circulation which helps reduce moisture and dust build-up, and increases the effectiveness of fire-suppression systems.
- Tapered split sleeves of high-temperature-resistant ABS plastic create a positive lock that becomes stronger as the load increases.
- Posts are numbered in increments of 1" to ensure fast and level assembly.
- Leveling feet are provided to help compensate for uneven floor surfaces.
- The mat on an Eagle shelf utilizes a pincer-type design with the mat wire sandwiched between the two top truss wires, adding significant strength and distributing the entire load without stress and strain on the welds.
- Finishes available include EAGLEbrite® zinc, chrome, Valu-Master® gray epoxy, Valu-Gard® green epoxy, red epoxy, black epoxy, white epoxy, EAGLEgard® green epoxy, and stainless steel finish.
- All epoxy finishes are approved for wet or dry applications.
- Manufacturer: Eagle Group
- Model: S4-74-1872C
- Length: 72"
- Depth: 18"
- Height: 74"
- Shipping Weight: 117 lbs.
1-year manufacturer warranty