Portable Hot Food Table, electric, 50-1/2"W, (3) 12" x 20" (dry) wells with infinite controls, stainless steel top with 8" poly cutting board with drop brackets, galvanized undershelf & tubular legs, push bar, 4" casters, 240v/60/1-ph, 2250 watts, 9.4 amps, NEMA 6-15P, NSF, cULus
- Eagle Hot Food Tables, open base design.
- Top and body to be heavy gauge type 430 stainless steel. Beaded top openings to be 12 3/32" x 20 3/32".
- Heating compartments to be 8" deep, galvanized, and insulated on all four sides and bottom with 1" fiberglass or equal.
- Recessed control panel with individual infinite controls offer high and low settings.
- Each compartment fitted with 500-watt heating element for 120-volt units, and 750-watt heating element for 240-volt units.
- Six foot cord and plug extends from the bottom right hand side of the unit (not available on 208V/240V 3-phase units).
- Furnished with polycarbonate cutting board.
- Legs to be 1 5/8" O.D. tubing, with adjustable undershelf and 4" diameter casters.
- All models are 30 1/2" wide and 34"high.
- Units feature 1" (25mm)-wide push bar attached to the end panel at operator’s right.
- Individual infinite controls offer high and low selections
- along with eight other temperature settings.
- Indicator light remains on continuously while control is in ON position.
- Manufacturer: Eagle Group
- Model: PDHT3-240
- Length: 50.5"
- Width: 30 1/2"
- Height: 34"
- Weight: 129 lbs.
One year limited warranty