Portable Hot Food Table, electric, 50-1/2"W, (3) 12" x 20" (dry) wells with infinite controls, stainless steel top with 8" poly cutting board with drop brackets, galvanized undershelf & tubular legs, push bar, 4" casters, 120v/60/1-ph, 1500w, 12.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, cULus
- Electric Hot Food Tables—Open Base, Portable
- Table body and top are constructed of highly polished 22 gauge 430 series stain less steel.
- Top features die stamped beaded openings measuring 12-3/32" x 20-3/32"
- A poly cutting board, 8" wide and 1/2" thick, is mounted on drop brackets located on control side of unit, allowing movement through standard doorway.
- Legs are 1-5/8" O.D. tubing fitted with" diameter NSF certified ball-bearing casters.
- All models are 30-1/2" wide and 34" high.
- Units feature 1"-wide push bar attached to the end panel at operator’s right.
- Individual infinite controls offer high and low selections along with eight other temperature settings.
- Indicator light remains on continuously while control is in “ON” position.
- HEAT COMPARTMENTS
- Each heat compartment is 8" deep and lined with 22 gauge galvanized steel.
- Each compartment is insulated on all four sides and bottom with 1" thick fiberglass or equal.
- Each compartment is fitted with a 500-watt or 750-watt tubular element above the insulated bottom. 500-watt element is standard on units wired for 110-120 volts 750-
- watt element is standard for units wired for 220-240 volts.
- 6 foot cord with plug extends from the bottom of the right hand control side as standard equipment.
- 120-volt models are single phase. 208- and 240-volt models available in single- or three-phase.
- Manufacturer: Eagle Group
- Model: PDHT3-120
- Length: 50.5"
- Width: 30 1/2"
- Height: 34"
- Weight: 129 lbs.
One year limited warranty