Spec-MasterÂ® Hot Food Table, electric, 94-1/2"W, (6) 12" x 20" (dry) wells with thermostatic controls in recessed panel, stainless steel top, 8"D polyethylene cutting board, stainless steel enclosed base with open front, adjustable feet, 240v/60/1-ph, 4500 watts, 18.8 amps, junction box for field wiring, NSF, cULus
- Spec-Master® Stationary Electric Hot Food Tables Enclosed Base
- Heavy gauge stainless steel body and top constructed of highly polished 20 gauge 430 series stainless steel
- Individual thermostatic controls offer a wide range of temperature
- settings. Indicator light remain on continuously while control is on.
- Recessed control panel
- High-output tubular heating elements
- Each compartment is fitted with a 750-watt tubular element above the
- insulated bottom. All wiring to terminate in a junction box located within cabinet for field wiring to power source. Complete unit is wired to a master toggle switch with indicator light. All units are single phase. ALL UNITS ARE DESIGNED FOR FIELD WIRING.
- Standard 1/2" thick poly cutting board.
- 8" deep insulated heating compartments lined with galvanized steel.
- Available with open front or stainless steel sliding doors.
- 34 1/2" to 35 1/2" adjustable height
- Adaptable for wet application.
- Manufacturer: Eagle Group
- Model: HT6OB-240
- Length: 94.5"
- Width: 30.5" with slide
- Height: 35.5"
- Weight: 363 lbs.
One year limited warranty