Spec-MasterÂ® Hot Food Table, electric, 63-1/2"W, (4) 12" x 20" (wet or dry) wells with thermostatic controls in recessed panel, master toggle switch with indicator light, 22/430 stainless steel top, 20/430 stainless steel body, 8"D x 1/2" thick polyethylene cutting board, stainless steel enclosed base, 22 gauge stainless steel track sliding doors with recessed handle, 1-5/8" dia. x 7-1/2"H stainless steel tubular legs, adjustable plastic feet, 3kW, 120v/60/1-ph, 25.0 amps, junction box for field wiring, NSF, cULus
- Spec-Master® Stationary Electric Hot Food Tables Enclosed Base
- Table body constructed of 20 gauge type 430 series stainless steel, top constructed of 22 gauge type 430 series stainless steel
- Top has die-stamped beaded openings measuring 12 3/32" x 20 3/32"
- A poly cutting board, 8" wide x 1/2" thick, is mounted on stainless steel brackets located on control side of unit.
- Legs are 1 5/8 O.D. stainless steel tubing fitted with adjustable non-marking plastic feet.
- Individual thermostatic controls offer a wide range of temperature
- Indicator light remain on continuously while control is on.
- Each heat compartment is 8" deep and lined with 22 gauge galvanized steel.
- Each compartment is insulated on all four sides and bottom with 1" thick fiberglass or equal.
- Each compartment is fitted with a 750-watt tubular element above the
- insulated bottom.
- ALL UNITS ARE DESIGNED FOR FIELD WIRING. All wiring to terminate in a junction box located within cabinet for field wiring to power source. Complete unit is wired to a master toggle switch with indicator light
- All units are single phase. Three-phase wiring available.
- Optional Sliding Doors
- • 22 gauge stainless steel construction complete with recessed stainless steel handle.
- • Doors sit within an exclusive rollerless track assembly, providing easier cleaning and lower maintenance.
- Manufacturer: Eagle Group
- Model: HT4CB-120
- Length: 63.5"
- Width: 30.5" with slide
- Height: 35.5"
- Weight: 280 lbs.
One year limited warranty (USA)