Hot Food Table, electric, open base, 79"W, (5) 12" x 20" (dry) wells, infinite controls, 430 stainless steel top & body, 8"D polycarbonate cutting board, galvanized steel adjustable undershelf & tubular legs, adjustable bullet feet, 3.75 kW, 240v/60/1-ph, 15.6 amps, NEMA 6-30P, UL, NSF (FLYER)
- Table body and top are constructed of highly polished 22 gauge 430 series stainless steel
- Top features die stamped beaded openings measuring 12 3/32" x 20 3/32"
- Poly cutting board 8" wide and 1/2" thick mounted on stainless steel brackets located on control side of unit
- Legs are galvanized steel
- All models are 30 1/2"wide and 34" high.
- Individual infinite controls offer high and low selections along with eight other temperature settings for peak performance
- Indicator light remains on continuously while control is in "ON" position
- Heat Compartments
- Each heat compartment is 8" deep and lined with 22 gauge galvanized steel
- Each compartment is insulated on all four sides and bottom with 1" thick fiberglass or equal
- Each compartment is fitted with a 500-watt or 750-watt tubular element above the insulated bottom – 500-watt elements is standard on units wired for 110-120 volts 750 watt elements is standard for units wired for
- 220-240 volts
- A six-foot cord with plug will extend from the bottom of the right hand control side as standard equipment
- All models are single phase. 3-Phase available for 240-volt models only (not supplied with cord and plug)
- UL-, NSF-, and CSA-approved
- Manufacturer: Eagle Group
- Model: DHT5-240-1X
- Length: 79"
- Width: 30"
- Height: 34"
- Shipping Weight: 193 lbs.
One year limited warranty standard