Hot Food Table, electric, open base, 48"W, (3) 12" x 20" (dry) wells, infinite controls, 430 stainless steel top & body, 8"D polycarbonate cutting board, galvanized steel adjustable undershelf & tubular legs, adjustable bullet feet, 1.5 kW, 120v/60/1-ph, 12.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, UL, NSF (FLYER)
- Table body and top are constructed of highly polished 22 gauge 430 series stain less steel.
- Top features die stamped beaded openings measuring 12-3?32" x 20-3?32"
- A poly cutting board, 8? wide and 1?2" thick, is mounted on stainless steel brackets located on control side of unit.
- Legs offered in galvanized or stainless steel.
- All models are 30-1?2" wide and 34" high.
- Individual infinite controls offer high and low selections along with eight other temperature settings.
- Indicator light remains on continuously while control is in “ON” position.
- HEAT COMPARTMENTS
- Each heat compartment is 8" deep and lined with 22 gauge galvanized steel.
- Each compartment is insulated on all four sides and bottom with 1" thick fiberglass or equal.
- Each compartment is fitted with a 500-watt or 750-watt tubular element above the insulated bottom. 500-watt element is standard on units wired for 110-120 volts 750-
- watt element is standard for units wired for 220-240 volts.
- 6 foot cord with plug extends from the bottom of the right hand control side as standard equipment.
- 120-volt models are single phase. 208- and 240-volt models available in single- or three-phase (must specify at time of order).
- Manufacturer: Eagle Group
- Model: DHT3-120-1X
- Length: 48"
- Width: 30-1/2"
- Height: 34"
- Shipping Weight: 125 lbs.
One year limited warranty