RedHotsÂ® Chef LineÂ® Charbroiler, gas, countertop, 24"W, stainless steel radiants, adjustable HD cast iron grates, 45Â° angled manual controls (valve every 12"), bullnose front edge, 14 quart polished stainless steel grease pan with baffles, 4" stainless steel sides & rear splash, HD cast metal adjustable legs with flanged feet, 80,000 BTU, NSF, cULus (FLYER)
- Eagle Chef’s Line® Radiant Charbroiler. Heavy gauge stainless steel front with aluminized steel sides. Controls at a 45° angle for ergonomic operation, heavy duty reversible cast iron cooking grates, 4? rear and side splashes, conversion pressure regulator with orifices for field conversion to LP. Full width stainless steel grease pan with baffles to prevent spillage, and heavy duty cast metal legs with flanged feet. 40,000 BTU* per burner. 3?4? N.P.T. rear gas connection. UL Gas Fired Listed.
- Radiant Models
- Total BTUs* range from 80,000 to 160,000 depending on width of unit.
- Heavy gauge stainless steel radiants combine with cast iron burner assembly for even heat distribution.
- Design and Construction Features
- Bullnosed edge provides solid protection to controls.
- Controls are at a 45° angle for ergonomic operation.
- 3-1?2?-wide front trough with chute, located at the left end, accommodates standard sized spatula.
- Heavy duty cast metal legs with flanged feet adjustable from 4? to 5?.
- Heavy duty cast iron cooking grates can be individually positioned flat or angled.
- Available in widths of 24?, 36, and 48?.
- 4? sides and rear splash sloped front-to-back.
- 3?4? N.P.T. gas connection.
- Natural gas (NG) complete with convertible pressure regulator and orifices for field conversion to liquid propane (LP).
- Full size polished stainless steel grease pan with baffles.
- Quart capacities are as follows:
- - 24" units = 14 qts.
- - 36" units = 24 qts.
- - 48" units = 28 qts. (two 14-qt. grease pans)
- Manufacturer: Eagle Group
- Model: CLCHRB-24-NG-X
- Length: 24"
- Depth: 24-1/2"
- Height: 18"
- Shipping Weight: 178 lbs.
Backed by a 1-YEAR Parts & Labor Warranty (USA)