Clean Dishtable, straight design, 30"W x 30"D x 43-1/2"H overall, left-to-right operation, 16/430 stainless steel top, 8"H backsplash, raised rolled edges on front & side, galvanized legs & crossbracing, adjustable metal feet, NSF (FLYER)
- Eagle Clean Dishtables
- Top to be 16/430 stainless steel, with all seams welded, ground smooth, and polished.
- Front and ends to have 3"-high upturn with 1-1/2"-diameter rolled edge. Galvanized hat channels welded to underside.
- Backsplash is 8"-high. 20-1/2" standard opening for dishwasher.
- Legs to be 1-5/8" O.D. galvanized tubing, 1" diameter crossbracing and adjustable bullet feet (14/304 models come standard with stainless steel
- hat channels welded to underside of table, stainless steel crossbraced legs, and adjustable metal feet).
- Design and Construction Features:
- 14 or 16 gauge stainless steel.
- 30" (762mm)-wide table furnished in nine lengths.
- 1-1/2" (38mm) raised rolled rim on front and end.
- 1-5/8" (41mm)-diameter galvanized legs with welded
- 1" (25mm)-diameter crossbracing.
- 8" (203mm)-high backsplash.
- Adjustable non-marking bullet feet with up to 1" (25mm) adjustment.
- All Spec-Master® 14 gauge type 304 dishtables come standard with stainless steel crossbraced legs and gussets, complete with metal feet.
- Manufacturer: Eagle Group
- Model: CDTR-30-16/4-X
- Length: 30"
- Shipping weight: 42 lbs.
One year limited warranty