1800 Series Underbar Cocktail Unit, modular with 7-circuit cold plate, 36"W x 20"D x 33-1/2"H, 63 lb. capacity, 22/304 stainless steel top & front, 4-1/2" backsplash, bullnose front edge, galvanized back & sides, 8" deep fully insulated ice bin, (8) bottle wells inside bin, includes stainless steel sliding cover, 1-5/8" diameter galvanized tubular legs, adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF (FLYER)
- Eagle 1800 Series Cocktail Unit with Sealed-In Cold Plate.
- Top, front, backsplash and ice bin heavy gauge type 304 stainless steel.
- Ice bin deep-drawn seamless design, fully insulated, with sealed-in 7-circuit cold plate and 1 1/2" drain.
- 1 5/8" O.D. galvanized tubular legs with welded crossbracing and adjustable bullet feet.
- Design and Construction Features
- New bullnose front edge.
- Units are modular, allowing for custom configurations of underbar equipment using standard components.
- 22 gauge type 304 stainless steel body (front and ends).
- Fabricated ice bins are 75-lb. capacity (36" models).
- Ice bins are 8" deep
- Bottom and back panels are galvanized steel construction.
- Brushed stainless steel finish.
- Six bottle capacity.
- 1 1/2" drain.
- Post-Mix Cold plates: aluminum casting with seven stainless steel beverage grade tubing circuits. Cold plates are mounted flush with interior bottom of bowl for easy cleaning and maximum efficiency. Drain is 1/2" NPT.
- 1/4" O.D. tubing beverage connection provided.
- Adjustable plastic feet.
- Manufacturer: Eagle Group
- Model: B3CT-18-7
- Length: 36"
- Depth: 20"
- Height: 30" (without backsplash)
- Shipping Weight: 100 lbs.
One year limited warranty