Hot Food Unit, slide-in, electric, with (5) 12" x 20" hot food wells, 74-1/4" long, 12-3/4" high, stainless steel top, interior liner, operator's rail & control panel, steel exterior, stainless steel operator's side, sealed wells with drains, cULus, UL EPH Classified
- Duke Slide-Ins - Hot Food - Electric - Sealed Wells.
- Top rim to be constructed of heavy gauge, 300 Series stainless steel with 15/16” overhang on back and ends, with operator’s side turned down.
- Rim to be reinforced with heavy gauge steel angle and provided with vinyl foam gasket as sealant with top surface.
- Top to have die-stamped openings, each measuring 12-1/16” x 20-1/16” (front to back).
- Heat compartments to be die-formed, 6-1/4” deep, of stainless steel and insulated on all four sides.
- Each compartment to have 750 watts @ 120 volts, 900 watts @ 108 volts or 1200 watts @ 240 volts electric element fitted under warming compartment, above insulated bottom.
- Unit to be wired to operate on voltage as specified, with single phase standard for hard wired in field only. Three phase available.
- Thermostat controls.
- Exterior to be of heavy gauge steel on one side and both ends.
- Operator’s side to be heavy gauge stainless steel.
- HEAT COMPARTMENTS:
- 6-1/4” deep stainless steel liner, wet or dry operation
- Element under each compartment
- 750 watt, 120 Volt/1 Ph
- 900 watt, 208 Volt/1 Ph
- 1200 watt, 240 Volt/1 Ph
- Individual open drains
- Individual thermostat controls and indicator lights
- Master switch and chrome knob guards
- Insulated bottom
- Manufacturer: Duke Manufacturing
- Model: ASI-5E-SW
- Length: 74-1/4"
- Depth: 23-1/2"
- Height: 12-3/4"
- Shipping Weight: 140 lbs.
One year limited warranty