HeritageÂ® Buffet Hot Food Unit, mobile, electric, 74"W x 26-1/2"D x 36"H, 16ga stainless steel top, (5) stainless steel sealed wells, drains, copper manifolds, (1) valve, infinite controls, removable access panel, laminate on paint grip steel body, 5" dia. swivel casters with brakes, UL, NSF
- Duke Heritage Buffet - Hot Food - Electric.
- Top constructed of 16 gauge, 300 Series stainless steel, with edges flanged down 2" on all four sides and die-stamped openings with raised beaded edges, measuring 12" x 20".
- Heat compartments shall have stainless steel liners (sealed wells) and be
- fully insulated with fiberglass. Each section to have element under warming
- compartment and individually controlled by infinite switch. Each well to have 1/2" drain fitted with copper tube manifolds and brass master valve located behind removable access panel on one end.
- 6’ cord and plug.
- Body of units shall be heavy gauge paint grip steel with option of eight (8) laminated patterns.
- Stainless steel trim strips on corners of body panels. NSF listed casters, 5" diameter, polyurethane, swivel-type, two with locks, all non-marking tires
- Manufacturer: Duke
- Model: HB5HF
- Length: 74"
- Width: 26.5"
- Height: 36"
- Shipping Weight: 655 lbs.
One year limited warranty