HeritageÂ® Buffet Hot Food Serving Counter, electric, 74"W, 16/300 series stainless steel top, (5) stainless steel sealed wells, brass drains, copper manifolds, (1) brass valve, infinite controls, removable access panel, P-Lam on paint grip steel body, (4) swivel casters & brakes with 5" polyurethane tires, UL, NSF (Flyer)
- Duke Heritage Buffet - Hot Food - Electric.
- Top constructed of 16 gauge, 300 Series stainless steel, with edges flanged down 2" on all four sides and die-stamped openings with raised beaded edges, measuring 12" x 20".
- Heat compartments shall have stainless steel liners (sealed wells) and be
- fully insulated with fiberglass. Each section to have element under warming
- compartment and individually controlled by infinite switch. Each well to have 1/2" drain fitted with copper tube manifolds and brass master valve located behind removable access panel on one end.
- 6’ cord and plug.
- Body of units shall be heavy gauge paint grip steel with option of eight (8) laminated patterns.
- Stainless steel trim strips on corners of body panels. NSF listed casters, 5" diameter, polyurethane, swivel-type, two with locks, all non-marking tires
- Manufacturer: Duke
- Model: HB5HF
- Length: 74"
- Width: 26.5"
- Height: 36"
- Shipping Weight: 655 lbs.
One year limited warranty