Convection Oven, gas, single-deck, standard depth, thermostatic controls, with 26" high legs, stainless steel front, painted cabinet, NSF, CSA STAR, CSA FLAME, ENERGY STARÂ®
- Single section, standard depth
- Each section includes five oven racks
- Each oven section shall be powered by 40,000 BTU high output atmospheric burner system
- Ignition system is accomplished with an electronic pilot relight system.
- Oven includes main gas shut off valve in the control panel
- Built in gas regulator
- Unit completely front serviceable
- Porcelain enameled interior, with 7/8" radius, coved corners
- Stainless front, painted sides, top
- 27" angular painted legs with adjustable feet
- Doors are solid 50/50 independent stainless steel, insulated, and hinged on 5/8" solid stainless steel shafts with oil impregnated bronze bushings for each door, with roller style latch and catch mechanism
- 1 1/2" insulation on bottom, sides, back, 3" insulation on top
- Power off/cook switch
- Dial type thermostat - 200-500 degrees F
- 1-hour dial timer, electric buzzer
- 115v/1-ph, 3.5 amps, w/cord and plug, per deck
- 3/4" gas connection
- Regulated gas pressured required: 3.5" WC natural/10"WC propane
- Manufacturer: Duke
- Model: E101-G
- Depth: 39 1/2"
- Width: 38"
- Height: 60"
- Shipping Weight: 540 lbs.
One year limited warranty parts and labor