Dishwasher, undercounter, 24"W x 23-1/2"D x 34-1/4"H, with sustainer heater, low temperature chemical sanitizing, (30) racks/hour, 16"H dish clearance, built-in chemical pumps & deliming system, built-in primer switches & instant start, upper & lower stainless steel wash arms with reinforced end caps, pumped drain, pump purging system, built-in strainer for water inlet, door safety switch, electrical components housed in stainless steel drawer, stainless steel construction, includes (1) open & (1) peg rack, 1 HP wash pump, NSF, UL, cUL
- Energy Mizer lower temperature undercounter chemical sanitizing commercial dishwasher meets NDF, UL and CUL sanitation and construction standards without the use of booster or tank heaters
- 30 racks/120 covers per hour
- 16" high door opening allows the washing of larger items
- Constructed entirely of 304 stainless steel
- Automatically rinses, sanitizes food service utensils in standard 19 3/4" x 19 3/4" racks
- Pump purging system that eliminates soil and chemical carryover during rinse cycle
- Unique spray arm system features upper and lower stainless steel wash arms
- Convenient to service - all electrical components are attached to a sliding drawer for easy access
- Pumped drain allows for flexible installation - requires no floor drain
- Convenient to service "works-in-a-drawer" all electrical components are attached to a sliding drawer for easy access and service
- 115 volt/60/1-ph, 16.0 amps
- Manufacturer: CMA Dishmachines
- Model: L-1X16
- Depth: 23 1/2"
- Width: 24"
- Height: 33 1/4" - 34 1/4"
- Shipping Weight: 196 lbs.
One year parts and labor limited warranty