Energy MizerÂ® Glasswasher, 25-1/4"W, low temperature chemical sanitizing, washes up to (1000) 2-1/2" glasses/hour, 11-3/4" glass clearance, built-in chemical pumps with primer switches, built-in 1.25 kW electric tank heater, Poly Proâ„¢ circular conveyor, glass activated on/off stop, optional rinse temperature, front mounted drain tray & scrap collector, includes splash curtains, internal storage holds (3) 1-gallon containers, double-walled stainless steel construction, 6" legs, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
- The GW-100 glasswasher is designed to produce sparkling clean glassware utilizing separate detergent, sanitizer and rinse aid chemical pumps. Standard features include
- upper and lower wash/rinse arms, wash tank heater, Poly ProTM conveyor, splash curtains, double-walled construction, and storage space for three 1-gallon containers.
- The GW-100 is constructed for extended life out of stainless steel.
- Cleans and sanitizes up to 1000 2-1/2" glasses per hour.
- Hands-free glass activated on/off stop is safe and convenient.
- 11-3/4" Height Clearance
- 120V (GW-100) with built-in 1.5kW electric tank heater maintains the recirculated wash water to the recommended 140°F wash temperature.
- Compatible with both Iodine and Chlorine Sanitizers.
- Simple controls for operation and cleaning.
- All stainless steel construction assures trouble free service and a long life.
- Optional rinse temperature allows flexible sanitizing options.
- Poly ProTM circular conveyor is extremely durable and reduces chipping and breakage of glassware.
- Double wall construction for quiet back bar operation.
- Internal chemical storage.
- Built-in chemical pumps with primer switches.
- Includes drain tray and waste collector.
- Manufacturer: CMA Dishmachines
- Model: GW-100
- Depth: 25-1/8"
- Width: 25-1/4"
- Height: 39"
- Shipping Weight: 187 lbs.
One year parts and labor limited warranty