Energy MizerÂ® Glasswasher, undercounter, 24"W x 25"D x 39"H, hot water (180Â°F) sanitizing, built-in Safe-T-Temp booster heater with 70Â°F rise, (30) racks/hour, 180Â°F final rinse safety system for proper final rinse temperature, upper & lower stainless steel arms, digital LED temperature gauges & top mounted controls, auto fill feature, detergent & rinse chemical pumps, built in delime switch, gravity drain system, stainless steel construction, uses standard 19-3/4" x 19-3/4" glass racks, 11-1/4" door clearance, 6" legs, includes (1) 16-compartment rack, 1 HP wash pump, NSF, cULus
- 16 gauge 304 Stainless Steel wash tank.
- 30 racks per hour or 600 glasses per hour (20 per 19-3/4"X19-3/4" rack).
- Large 11-1/4" height clearance accommodates larger glassware.
- Top mounted controls are easy to read and simple to operate.
- .75 gallons of water per cycle or rack.
- Safe-T-Temp booster heater capable of a 70°F rise. (3 minute cycle)
- 180°F final rinse
- Detergent and rinse chemical pumps.
- Fresh water rinse through upper and lower rotating arms.
- Removable Stainless Steel pump protection screen for easy cleaning.
- Raised wash chamber reduces “bending over” to remove racks
- Gravity drain system.
- Great application for the WINE industry
- Manufacturer: CMA Dishmachines
- Model: CMA-181GW
- Depth: 25"
- Width: 24"
- Height: 39"
- Shipping Weight: 234 lbs.
One year parts and labor limited warranty