Premium Food Slicer, manual or automatic operation, 13" diameter stainless steel knife, 45Â° gravity feed, adjustable slice thickness up to 1-5/16", ergonomic controls and index knob location, removable sharpener, permanent knife ring guard, sealed pushbutton controls, anodized aluminum gauge plate and knife cover, one piece polymer base and product table (NSF approved) for reduced seams and easy cleaning, includes kickstand, product capacity up to 8Â½" round, 7Â½" square, or 10Â½" x 6Â¾" rectangular, 1/2 HP, 120v/60/1-ph, 7.0 amps, 6' power cord with NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation (US/EXP configuration)
- Berkel model X13A-PLUS automatic gravity feed slicer offers a number of special features. A sanitary one piece engineered polymer base and product table reduces seams and joints
- while providing an NSF approved surface for easy, effective cleaning. A removable and submersible table mounted sharpener with borazon stones for accurate sharpening.
- Completely mechanical, gauge plate interlock. Precise thickness control is achieved using a variable pitch barrel cam for fine adjustment and wafer thin slices. The index knob and operating controls are mounted outside of the drip zone for quick and easy access. The slicer can be automatically operated in three speeds, and with three different stroke lengths. A permanent ring guard protects the entire nonslicing portion of the knife during slicing and cleaning. A fence is included with the product table. An easy to use kick stand
- supports the slicer for easy access to clean under the slicer.
- STANDARD FEATURES
- 1-speed, 1?2 HP, permanently lubricated ball bearing knife motor with thermal protection.
- Automatic operation in three speeds: 20, 40 or 60 slices/minute.
- Three stroke lengths: 1?3, 2?3 and full stroke.
- Furnished in 120/60/1, 7 amps, AC, with 3 wire cord and plug.
- LED indicates power to the slicer.
- One-piece NSF approved polymer base and product table for reduced seams, accessibility and easy cleaning.
- Index knob conveniently located outside the drip zone in the upper left to provide quick and easy access.
- Variable pitch barrel cam for ultra fine, precise slice adjustment to a thickness of 15?16" (34 mm).
- 13" (330 mm) diameter, hollow ground, hardened and polished forged stainless steel knife
- Large product table with extra capacity:
- Rectangles up to 10-1/2" x 6-3/4" (265 mm x 170 mm)
- Squares up to 7-1/2" (190 mm)
- Rounds up to 8-1/2" (220 mm) diameter.
- Articulating and full length rear mounted meat pusher to secure and advance products evenly, fence to hold product during automatic operation.
- Ergonomic, multi-grip handle to advance product table.
- Submersible, removable product table mounted sharpener for consistent sharpening and easy cleaning.
- Borazon sharpening stones for fast, accurate sharpening and extended life.
- No-volt release requires restarting the slicer after a power interruption.
- Permanent ring guard protects entire non-slicing portion of the knife.
- Sealed start/stop switches conveniently located on the index knob housing out of the food zone.
- Mechanical interlock for reliably securing the gauge plate during cleaning (gauge plate interlock).
- An easy to use kick stand for easy cleaning under the slicer.
- Manufacturer: Berkel
- Model: X13A-PLUS
- Width: 28"
- Depth: 30"
- Height: 26"
- Shipping Weight: 128 lbs.
Parts, labor and travel coverage for one year, exclusive of wear items.