Bread Slicer, countertop, 3/4" slice thickness, 1-speed, alloy carbon steel blades, stainless steel bagging trough, removable scrap pan, on/off toggle switch with safety guard, white polyester powder coat exterior, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.2 amps, 6' cord & plug, ETL, NSF
- Compact design requires minimal counter space.
- Convenient operator lever starts motor and initiates precise cutting action.
- Slicing is completed in approximately 8 seconds per loaf depending on size and bread type.
- 1-speed, 1?3 HP, totally enclosed and permanently lubricated knife motor.
- Furnished in 115/60/1, 6.2 amp, AC, ETL listed.
- If bread loaves are placed and cut in the upright position, the MB slicer will handle loaves up to 15-1/2" in length, 8" in width, and 6" in height.
- If bread loaves are placed and cut on their side, the MB slicer will handle loaves up to 15-1/2" in length, 8" in height, and 6" in width.
- Special heat-treated, alloy carbon steel blades are independently mounted and can be easily replaced.
- Finish is Sky White, polyester powder coat and all product contact areas are stainless steel.
- Easy access, removable front scrap pan.
- Convenient front-mounted, stainless steel bagging trough.
- Toggle type, on/off switch with safety guard.
- Red light indicates the unit is plugged in.
- Attached 6-foot, flexible, 3-wire cord and plug for grounded receptacle.
- Manufacturer: Berkel
- Model: MB-3/4
- Width: 24 1/2"
- Depth: 27"
- Height: 18 9/16"
- Shipping Weight: 215 lbs.
One year parts, service and travel warranty