Vacuum Packaging Machine, table model, single stainless steel chamber, size 14" x 15" x 4", 12-1/2" seal bar, 6cmh Busch pump, with double seal, 6' cord & plug, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.5 amps, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
- Berkel Model 250 is a reliable tabletop vacuum package machine designed to meet most foodservice portion control and product storage needs. The unit offers a spacious stainless steel chamber, high quality pump and single 12-1?2" seal bar providing a high integrity
- double seal. The unit is simple to operate and maintain.
- STANDARD FEATURES
- Tabletop model with a stainless steel housing and 15" (381 mm) x 14" (356 mm) x 4" (102 mm) single chamber.
- Single 12-/12" (318 mm) seal bar provices high integrity double sealing.
- High quality 6 m 3/h Busch pump and vacuum dial gauge.
- 1-speed, 1/2 HP, totally enclosed, permanently lubricated ball bearings, thermally protected.
- Furnished in 115/60/1, 6.5 amp, AC.
- Vacuum intervals of 1 to 99 seconds.
- Simple to operate electronic, touch pad controls with nine storable programs.
- Attached 6-foot, flexible, 3-wire cord and plug for grounded receptacle.
- Manufacturer: Berkel
- Model: 250-STD
- Width: 16-1/2"
- Depth: 21"
- Height: 18-1/2"
- Shipping Weight: 218 lbs.
All parts, service and travel coverage for one year, excluding wear items.