Halo HeatÂ® Slo Cook & Hold Oven, electric, 100 lb. capacity - (6) 12" x 20" x 4" or (10) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pans, electronic controller, probe, SureTempâ„¢ heat recovery system, heavy-duty stainless steel exterior, stainless steel side racks, (3) stainless steel wire shelves, 2-1/2" casters; 2 rigid, 2 swivel with brakes, EcoSmartÂ®, cULus, UL EPH ANSI/NSF 4, CE, IPX3, TUV NORD, EAC, N11942
- Single compartment low temperature Cook & Hold oven with Deluxe control
- HALO HEAT . . . a controlled, uniform heat source that maintains close temperature tolerances throughout the cooking and holding function. Offers uniform and consistent cooking on a daily basis, low shrinkage of bulk or portion-cut protein items, higher food moisture content, and significantly longer holding life.
- Cooks, roasts, re-heats, and holds in the same cabinet with set-and-forget controls to provide
- a better distribution of work loads.
- Cooks by time or by probe to sense internal product temperature and automatically converts
- from cook mode to hold mode once the set parameters have been reached.
- Oven hoods, outside venting, and fire extinguisher systems are not required (in most areas).
- Emission of grease laden air are less than U.L. established standards.
- Eight programmable menu buttons stores favorite recipes into memory (cook/hold/time/
- probe set-points). Reduces operational requirements to simply loading the oven, pushing the
- power button, the preset menu button, and start.
- Clear, easy-to-read LED display indicates cook time remaining or the full range of programmed operating parameters.
- When cooking by probe, the oven maintains a record of the highest and lowest temperatures
- sensed by the food probe to assure foods are cooked to the temperature required.
- Oven includes the patented SureTemp™ heat recovery system to assure immediate compensation for any heat loss whenever the door is opened and provides an audible reminder if the door has been left open for more than three minutes.
- Antimicrobial handle retards the growth of illness-causing pathogens.
- Deluxe control consists of a 4 digit LED display, On/Off button cook temperature button with an adjustable cook range from 200°F to 325°F time control button with set-points from 1 minute to 24 hours probe control button with adjustable set points between 50°F and 195°F and hold temperature button with an adjustable hold range from 60°F to 205°F . Control includes eight (8) programmable menu buttons with locking capability along with the ability to set individual cook and hold parameters hold mode count-up timer, indicator lights for operation status and start button. The control has a built-in lock out feature and is equipped with a voltage conversion feature to match the line voltage provided by the electric power supplier.
- Manufacturer: Also-Shaam
- Model: 750-TH/III
- Length: 26-5/8"
- Depth: 31-5/8"
- Height: 31-7/8" (includes 2-1/2" casters)
- Shipping Weight: 260 lbs.
One Year Limited Warranty, parts and labor, 5 year limited warranty on heating elements