S-Series Restaurant Range, gas, 60", (10) 28,000 BTU open burners, (2) standard ovens, snap action thermostat, removable cast iron grates, crumb drawer & shelf, hinged lower valve panel, includes (1) rack per oven, stainless steel front, sides, shelf, 4" front rail & 6" adjustable legs, 350,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
- Southbend is a leader in the commercial cooking industry. Since 1898 Southbend has been dedicated to providing the highest quality and most innovative cooking equipment to customers in all facets of the food service industry. Customers choose Southbend due to the reliable performance, endless
- versatility and pricing value of the equipment. Southbend products are engineered to perform and built to last.
- Standa d exterior Features
- 60-3/4” wide open top with ten (10) 28,000 BTU NAT (24,000 BTU LP) PATENTE D, one-piece cast iron, non-clog burners with Lifetime Warranty.
- Stainless steel front, sides and removable shelf.
- 4” Stainless steel front rail with closed, welded end caps.
- Ten (10) removable, cast iron grate tops (rear holds up to 14” stock pot).
- Two (2) removable, one-piece crumb drawers under burners.
- Metal knobs w/ red stripe.
- Hinged, lower valve panel.
- Quadrant spring doors with heat resistant, ergonomic, chrome handle.
- 6” stainless steel, adjustable legs.
- Factory installed pressure regulator.
- Standard oven Features (D)
- 35,000 BTU standard oven with snap action thermostat adjustable for 175F to 550F.
- U-shaped heavy duty oven burner.
- Equipped with flame failure safety device.
- Large 26” wide X 26-1/2” deep oven with all oven cavity parts enameled.
- Four sides and top of oven insulated with heavy, self supporting block type rock wool with oven baffle assembly.
- 2-position rack guides with one removable rack.
- Manufacturer: Southbend Range
- Model: S60DD
- Width: 60.75"
- Depth: 34"
- Height: 59.50"
- Shipping Weight: 1075 lbs.
One year limited parts and labor.