Super Shot Countertop Steamer, electric, 1/2 size pan, push-button operation, on/off rocker switch, self-contained water reservoir, 30 minute preheat, powder coated top, cast aluminum well, 300-series stainless steel exterior, 120v/60/1-ph, 1800 watts, 15 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL
- The Super Shot Countertop Steamer.
- This powerful little appliance could wind up being one of the most versatile tools in your entire kitchen. Using super-hot steam - hotter than 212°F - the Super Shot reheats foods and restores their fresh-made flavor in seconds! Make day-old bread, buns, and baked goods taste like they just came from the oven. It’s ridiculously easy to operate. Simply plug it into a standard outlet, fill the reservoir with tap water, then use the push button to deliver a pulse of amazing steam.
- Illuminated on/off rocker switch indicates when the unit is activated
- Constructed of aluminum and stainless steel components
- Materials and design make cleaning a snap
- Uses half-size steam table pan
- One push button blast of super hot steam instantly revives your cold foods, giving them back their warm, moist, fresh made flavor in seconds.
- Its ideal for steaming buns, bagels and other bread products as well as tortillas. It also works wonders melting cheese and reheating precooked meats, pasta and more.
- 30 minutes preheat time
- We’ve made an improvement in the NEMCO Super Shot - the water tank is now nylon and it improves the reliability as the material will not corrode and there’s no welded joints so potential water leaks are eliminated. The Super Shot is “Super” easy to operate. Literally, just plug it in and add plain tap water to the plastic water tank. Then simply push the steam button and it delivers a full pulse of steam. The Super Shot’s compact design make it easy to use on virtually any counter.
- Manufacturer: Nemco
- Model: 6600
- Width: 16-1/2"
- Depth: 17-1/4"
- Height: 8-1/4"
- Shipping Weight: 40 lbs.
One year limited parts & labor warranty