Gelato Merchandiser, 45-5/16" L, holds (24) 5 liter gelato pans, top hinged front glass, sliding rear lids, electronic controller, concealed evaporator coils, -5Â° F to 20Â° F, black finish with stainless steel front panel, 1hp, 208-230v/60/1, 9.0 amps
- STANDARD ELECTRONIC CONTROL
- Allows user to easily monitor and adjust defrost functions from the panel interface on the front of the merchandiser
- Audible alarm
- Decreases service time and calls
- Eliminates room thermostat, defrost termination/fan delay control, defrost timer and digital thermometer or other temperature indicator
- Concealed evaporator coils protect from spills
- GEL merchandisers ship assembled
- Designed to hold European five liter pans or can be configured for USA
- standard 1/3 size or three gallon tubs.
- Pans are optional on all GEL models
- Allows two levels of pans: one for display and one underneath for storage
- Electric condensate evaporator pan (requires a dedicated 15 amp, 120 volt circuit)
- Standard power cord
- Rear air intake and front air discharge
- T8 electronic lighting
- Front glass lid is top hinged for easy cleaning and access to cabinet
- Sliding rear lids on back
- Standard black finish with stainless steel front panel
- Manufacturer: Master-Bilt
- Model: GEL-6
- Length: 46 5/16"
- Depth: 44 1/2"
- Height: 53 3/8:
- Shipping Weight: 900 lbs.
Standard limited three year extended compressor and two year limited parts and labor