Kettle, electric, table top, 40-quart capacity, 2/3 jacket, 304 stainless steel liner, hand tilt, support console on right, stainless steel construction
- Standard unit shall be shipped 208V/3Ph and be field convertible from three phase to single phase operation.
- Stainless Steel 2/3 Steam Jacketed Kettle
- Table Top Tilting Self-Contained Electric Heated
- Groen Model TDB self contained tilting electric heated stainless steel steam jacketed
- kettle. Kettle body has one piece welded construction with heavy reinforced rim, controls
- in gasketed compartment and butterfly shaped pouring lip.
- Unit shall be designed and constructed to meet NSF and known health department and sanitation codes, and be NSF listed.
- ASME code, and U.L. Listing - Unit shall be ASME shop inspected, stamped and registered with the National Board for operation up to a maximum working pressure of 50 PSI. Unit shall be U.L. listed.
- Thermostatically controlled to provide a range of temperatures between 150°F and approx. 295°F.
- Self Contained Steam Source - Kettle shall have an electrically heated self-contained
- heat source to provide kettle temperatures of 150°F to approximately 295°F. 20/24 quart models will have 6 or 8 KW input and the 40/48 quart model 12 or 14 KW input, depending on kettle voltage. See reverse for electrical information. Unit shall be factory charged with
- water and rust inhibitors, to ensure long life and minimum maintenance
- Made in U.S.A.
- Manufacturer: Groen, ADI Foodservice Co.
- Model: TDB-40
- Shipping Weight: 190 lbs.
One year limited warranty on parts and labor (USA & Canada)