Hot Food Table, Natural Gas, 79" L, (5) 12" x 20" (dry) wells with burner controls in recessed panel, stainless steel top with 8" poly cutting board, galvanized undershelf & tubular legs, adjustable feet, 17,500 BTU, NSF, cULus
- Table body and top are constructed of highly polished 22 gauge 430 series stainless steel.
- Top features die-stamped beaded openings measuring 12-3/32" x 20-3/32".
- A poly cutting board, 8" wide and 1/2" thick, is mounted on stainless steel brackets located on control side of unit.
- Legs are 1-5/8 O.D. tubing fitted with non-marking plastic feet.
- Units with galvanized undershelf.
- All models are 30-1/2" wide and 34" high.
- Under each top opening is a heat compartment with a die-stamped 8" deep, heavy gauge galvanized liner.
- Each compartment is insulated on all four sides and bottom with 1" thick fiberglass or equal, having a thermal conductivity of 0.27 or less.
- Each compartment features an individual burner rated at 3,500 BTU designed for use with natural gas or propane gas as specified.
- Each burner is controlled by a High-Medium-Low adjustable gas valve with adjustable pilot light.
- A removable galvanized steel radiation plate is also provided in each compartment and a gas pressure regulator is furnished with all units.
- Manufacturer: Eagle
- Model: HT5-NG
- Length: 79"
- Width: 30-1/2"
- Height: 34"
- Shipping Weight: 193 lbs.
One year limited warranty (USA)