Hot Food Table, electric, 33" L, (2) 12" x 20" (dry) wells with infinite controls, stainless steel top with 8" poly cutting board, galv undershelf & tubular legs, adjustable feet, 120v/60/1-ph, 1000w, 8.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, UL listed NSF (FLYER)
- Table body and top are constructed of highly polished 22 gauge 430 series stain less steel.
- Top features die stamped beaded openings measuring 12-3?32" x 20-3?32" (307 x 510mm).
- A poly cutting board, 8" (203mm) wide and 1?2" (13mm) thick, is mounted on stainless steel brackets located on control side of unit.
- Legs offered in galvanized or stainless steel.
- All models are 30-1?2" (774mm) wide and 34" (863mm) high.
- Controls -Individual infinite controls offer high and low selections along with eight other temperature settings.
- Indicator light remains on continuously while control is in “ON” position.
- Heat compartments
- Each heat compartment is 8" (203mm) deep and lined with 22 gauge galvanized steel.
- Each compartment is insulated on all four sides and bottom with 1" (25mm) thick fiberglass or equal.
- Each compartment is fitted with a 500-watt or 750-watt tubular element above the insulated bottom. 500-watt element is standard on units wired for 110-120 volts 750-watt element is standard for units wired for 220-240 volts.
- 6 foot (1829mm) cord with plug extends from the bottom of the right hand control side as standard equipment.
- 120-volt models are single phase. 240-volt models available in single- or three-phase. You MUST specify at time of order.
- Manufacturer: Eagle Group
- Model: DHT2-120-1X
- Length: 33"
- Height: 34"
- Shipping Weight: 97 lbs.
1 year limited warranty