Universal Ventless Hood, 24" cooking zone, 3-stage filtration, (2) halogen lights, stainless steel stand, 6" to 8" adjustable legs, 12.48/14.40 kW, 208-240v/60/1-ph, 6 amps, NEMA 6-15R, NSF, ETL (NON-RETURNABLE Item)
- Wells ventless hoods gives you the option to use other manufacturers electric products underneath, such as deep fat fryers, convection ovens, griddle cooking surfaces, range top cooking surfaces and steamers. Ventless hoods give you the flexibility to set up shop just about anywhere from malls, stadiums, high rise buildings to basement kitchens and kiosks.
- Interlock system will not allow appliance to be energized if any of the filters are not in place
- Air Flow Sensing System continually monitors airflow through the filtration system, optimizing performance and grease removal.
- Early Warning System for filter replacement
- Ansul R-102 Fire Suppression System is built into the ventless hood to provide ultimate protection. Meets NFPA-96 standards.
- Four Stage Filtration System - greal filter, prefilter, HEPA filter and charcoal filter.
- Removable/Replaceable multi stage filter system exceeds EPA-202 for particulate emissions.
- Available with the closed base option or open square tubular base
- Electric appliances only with a maximum 22kw output
- Cooking surface must be 34-38" from floor, no more than 25.5" from back wall and no more than 24"
- Special Environmental Notice: the hood system is designed to reduce odor emissions but will NOT eliminate odors. Air exchange at the site must comply with requirements of the local jurisdictional authority. To ensure dilution of odor build up minimum recommendation is 800 cubic feet of fresh air per minute in and out of the area.
- VENTLESS UNITS ARE NOT RETURNABLE
- OWNER RESPONSIBILITY: Before any Wells Mfg. Ventless unit can be powered up for the first time, the included UL300 Ansul fire suppression system must be charged with "Ansulex" and commissioned and tagged by a certified and locally licensed ANSUL Fire Suppression contractor. This commissioning is also the commencement of an agreement between the Ansul agent and the owner and cannot be consummated by Wells Mfg, its agents, dealers or service agencies
- Manufacturer: Wells
- Model: WVU-24
- Width: 33.0"
- Depth: 42.5"
- Height: 80"
- Shipping Weight: 550 lbs.
Limited two year parts and one year labor